Join us at Pardini's Catering & Banquets for our first luncheon of the New Year, which will include the installation of the 2020 Board of Directors led by Lee Ann Eager and recognition of our outgoing board members. Plus, one of our dedicated members will be presented with the Tillie Tuschoff Award! Guests and non-members welcome!
2020 Board of Directors to be Installed:
- Pamela A. Wheelen, President - Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Carin Hodge, 1st Vice President - Noble Credit Union
- Leslie L Zavala-Beninga, 2nd Vice President - Marriott International
- Kayla Zimmerer, Treasurer/Scholarship Chair - Weibe Hinton Hambalek, LLP
- Jo Souza, Secretary - Realty Concepts Ltd.
- Jamie ORorke, Member Connect Chair - Principal Financial Group
- Lisa Noble-Kennedy, Social Media/Membership/Website Chair - Lisa Kennedy Consulting
- Marisela Vallejo, Director - ABC30 Action News
- Janette Valentino, Director - Valentino Coaching
- Terry Graham, Director - Fresno Chamber of Commerce
- Christi Aten Rolff, Director - Sante Health System
- Jennifer Elizondo Speck, Director - Blooming Belle Marketing
Allison Fab presentation titled “Vulnerable Visibility, Getting Paid to be Yourself while showing up in the Messy Middle”
Lunch purchase required for this event:
11:30am – 12:00pm: Check-in and Relationship Building, Lunch Served
12:00pm - 1:00pm: Speaker Program, Installation and Tillie Award Presentation
Garden Green Salad, Grilled Lemon or Garlic Chicken, Rice Pilaf, Whole Roasted Garlic Green Beans, Rolls and Butter. Coffee, Iced Tea or Water and Cake.
*Vegetarian option upon request*
Please register online by Friday, January 17th.
*No-shows or cancellations made after January 17th will still be responsible for the lunch payment. Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org*
Is there something that’s been holding you back in your business, are you afraid to show up and share your message? I’ve seen in my own life how staying stuck when we have a calling and a passion can lead us down a path that has us living a life of regret. It’s time to stop putting your dreams on the back burner because you are too afraid to show up for them.
During this speech Allison will go deep and tap into the real fears that are holding you back from being vulnerably visible. You will learn how to get off the pendulum of perfection and step into the messy middle with confidence and courage. This speech will give you permission to show up not only for yourself and your dreams but also for those who are just waiting for the message that you have to share with them. Because that’s when we change the world.
This speech will:
- Help you understand what fears are actually holding you back from being visible
- Show you how to navigate the stories that keep you from showing up
- Give you quick actionable tips to help you take action and get visible during our time together, and Allison’s recipe for content creation to create an endless supply of content on repeat
Because if you want to have a successful business you have to be willing to show up and not just wait for the polished moment and learn to show up in the messy moments because that’s what your audience is craving for connection to you.
Allison Fab is a visibility mindset coach, content strategist, and speaker for service-based owners helping them overcome perfectionism and get paid to be themselves online through vulnerable visibility and the FAB Marketing Method. Her gift is helping women entrepreneurs get comfortable being seen as their true self to SHINE brightly in the world. She takes her clients from insecure about how they show up to feeling FABulous being seen so that they can change the world with their business. She does this through coaching, in-person events, and online courses. She is also a wife, mother of two, former special-needs foster parent, and the co-author of the Amazon bestseller: Live in Gratitude Daily.
As a social worker for over 15 years, Allison has worked with over 900 adults, children, and families with a variety of challenges, diagnoses, and socio-economic statuses. She brings her understanding of the different ways individuals learn best to the stage. She believes that when we are being visible, we need to bring all of who we are to relate to our audience on all levels. So she will go from one extreme of being passionate, excited and full fired up to helping you be contemplative while tapping into your big deep why for showing up for your people online. She does this through the power of storytelling, analogies, and creating an experience. Allison makes visibility fun using recipes to make it simple for you to take action and implement what is being taught then and there.