Join us at Pardini's Catering & Banquets for our first event of the New Year, which will include the installation of the 2023 Board of Directors led by Pamela Wheelen and recognition of our outgoing board members. Plus, one of our dedicated members will be presented with the Tillie Tuschoff Award! Guests and non-members welcome!
2023 Board of Directors to be Installed:
- Summer Boesch, President/Events Chair - Oyuna Hospice Inc.
- Ashley Stiles, Vice President/ Member Connect - Photography By Stiles
- Penny Garton, Secretary - CDC Small Business Finance
- Kayla Zimmerer, Treasurer/Scholarship Chair - Wiebe Hinton Hambalek, LLP
- Jennifer Bedoyan, Membership Chair - Blooming Belle Marketing
- Christy Nottingham, Director - Christy's Grant Writing Service
- Tina Barco, Director - Real Broker
- Crystal Kelley, Director - Capture Life Events
- Kathryn Wage, Director - Aspire Speech & Learning Center
- Jené D'Ambrosio, Director - Eco World
- Rachelle Golden, Director - Golden Law
- Janie Hokanson, Director - Soroptimist Sierra Pacific Region
- Tiffany Redwood, Director - Bank of the West
- Catherine Fitzgerald, Director- Catapult Leadership Group
- Stephanie German, Director- German Business Consulting
Guest Speaker: We are honored to have Jody Hudson, Grants and Philanthropy Director for California discussing "Overcoming Adversity- Turning Pain Into Purpose".
Breakfast purchase required for this event:
(All payments must be paid online. If an error occurs when paying please clear your cookies and manually type in credit card information)
8:30 am - 9:00 am: Check-in and Relationship Building, Breakfast Served
9:00 am - 10:00 am: Speaker Program, Installation and Tillie Award Presentation
(All breakfast plates will be served with freshly brewed coffee, water, and orange juice.)
Scrambled eggs, O’brien potatoes, bacon, biscuits, butter, and fresh fruit garnish.
French toast, maple syrup, powdered sugar, bacon, and fresh fruit garnish.
*Vegetarian option upon request*
Please register online by Friday, January 13th. Pre-payment required.
*No refund for no-shows or cancellations made after January 13th.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com*
Grants and Philanthropy Director for California CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates), Jody Hudson is a fundraising professional with over 15 years of nonprofit leadership experience. She is also the CEO and founder of the Alex Hudson Lyme Foundation (AHLF), an organization that seeks to increase research efforts and patient support for Lyme disease and MCAS (Mast Cell Activation Disorder). Before joining California CASA in 2021, Hudson served as Vice President of Development and Communications for Girl Scouts of Central California South, and before that, led the Catholic Charities Diocese of Fresno as Director of Operations.
In 2018, Hudson was honored with the Marjaree Mason Center Top Ten Professional Women Award. In 2020, she was KSEE24’s Remarkable Woman. Jody fought for ten years to save her daughter, Alex, from a mysterious chronic illness. Her book, “My Promise to Alex,” details her daughter’s journey with Lyme disease and the legacy that Jody carries forth in honor of her daughter.