Join us at Pardini's Banquets for our first luncheon of the New Year, which will include the installation of the 2019 FCWCC Board of Directors and recognition of our outgoing board members. Plus, one of our dedicated members will be presented with the Tillie Tuschoff Award!
Guest Speaker Lisa Casarez, Founder and CEO of Angels of Grace Family Foster Agency, will inspire us with her presentation titled “Being determined and ready for whatever comes our way without losing your joy.”
Fresno County District Attorney, Lisa Smittcamp, will install the 2019 Board of Directors.
Guests and non-members welcome!
11:30am – 12:00pm: Check-in and Relationship Building, Lunch Served
12:00pm - 1:00pm: Speaker Program & Installation
2019 Board of Directors to be Installed:
- Pam Wheelen, President - Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Carin Hodge, 1st Vice President - Noble Credit Union
- Leslie Beninga, 2nd Vice President - Marriott International
- Kayla Zimmerer, Treasurer - Weibe Hinton Hambalek, LLP
- Jo Souza, Secretary - Realty Concepts
- Nicki Cerniglia, Past President/Mother of the Year Chair - California Autism Center
- Cathy Ferguson, Scholarship Chair - Girl Scouts of Central California South (retired)
- Jayne Guyer, Membership Chair - Connect Realty
- Lisa Kennedy, Social Media Chair - Lisa Kennedy Consulting
- Kayla Pendleton, Director - Her Space
- Christi Rolff, Director - Sante Health
- Jennifer Speck, Director - Blooming Belle Marketing
- Sarah Williams, Director - LegalShield
Garden green Salad, chicken piccata, herb roasted red potatoes, mixed seasonal vegetables, rolls and butter, coffee, iced tea and water. *Vegetarian option upon request.
A lunch purchase is required for this event. Please register online by Friday, January 18th. No-shows or cancellations made after January 18th will still be responsible for the lunch payment. Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
Lisa Casarez is the founder and CEO of Angels of Grace Family Foster Agency. Known throughout the community for her infectious love for abused and neglected children, she is passionate about helping people discover their purpose and passions in life, and is a committed advocate for women and children who face issues and have needs in the Central Valley.
Lisa started Angels of Grace in 2000, and has over twenty years of foster care and soical agency management experierince. Her goal from the beginning was to provide a place of refuge and healing for foster children, a place focused on the children’s emotional and physical needs, to love, nurture, and protect the mind, body, and spirit of the children she serves.
In October 2008 Lisa founded the Angels of Grace Safe Haven Transitional Home. This is a nurturing home, which provides housing and independent living skills to emancipated females aging out of the foster care system, between the ages of 18-24.
Lisa has received several awards for her dedication to our community. In 2010, the Central California Hispanic Chamber of Commerce named her Business Woman of the Year. Also in 2010 Lisa was honored as the Girl Scouts Inspirational Woman of the Year. Valley Public Television and Union Bank of California honored Lisa with the 5th Annual Local Hero Award. Additionally,Lisa received special recognition from Assemblywoman Sarah Reyes, for the Hispanic Heritage Leadership Award.
All of these awards came to a culmination in 2013, when Lisa was named Mother of the Year by the Fresno County Women’s Chamber of Commerce.