Join us at Tornino's Banquets for our first luncheon of the New Year, which will include the installation of the 2018 FCWCC Board of Directors and recognition of our outgoing board members (led by Patty Hixson, General Manager of KMJ & current President of Fig Garden Rotary). Plus, one of our dedicated members will be presented with the Tillie Tuschoff Award!
Guest Speaker Chrissy Kelly will make you laugh (and possibly cry) in her presentation titled "Destination: Detour - Finding Meaning & Happiness in Life in the Places We Never Hoped or Expected to go."
Guests and non-members welcome!
11:30am – 12:00pm: Check-in and Relationship Building, Lunch Served
12:00pm - 1:00pm: Speaker Program & Installation
2018 Board of Directors to be Installed:
- Nicki Cerniglia, President - California Autism Center
- Jayne Guyer, Treasurer - Connect Realty
- Jo Souza, Secretary - Realty Concepts
- Fotini Alfieris, Director - University Advancement at Fresno State
- Stephanie Chapa, Director - Wiebe Hinton Hambalek, LLP
- Daisy Cordero, Director
- Danielle Evans, Director - Marriott
- Cathy Ferguson, Director - Girl Scouts of Central California South
- Carin Hodge, Director - Noble Credit Union
- Rachel Ocampo, Director - Uplift Family Services
- Jennifer Speck, Director - Blooming Belle Marketing
- Pam Wheelen, Director - Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Sarah Williams, Director - LegalShield
Harvest Salad, Chicken Cordon Bleu with a Wild Rice Blend & Green Beans Almondine, Freshly Baked Assorted Rolls & Butter, Coffee, Iced Water, Iced Tea, Tropical Lemon Cake
A lunch purchase is required for this event. Please register online by Friday, January 19th. No-shows or cancellations made after January 19th will still be responsible for the lunch payment. Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
Chrissy Kelly is a mom, wife, writer, picture taker, and World changer. She lives in the Central Valley of California with her husband Michael, and her two sons, Greyson (8) and Parker (6). Knowing that she couldn’t change the fact her sons have autism, she decided that she would just change the world instead, relentlessly photographing life and sharing her sometimes humorous, sometimes heartbreaking story on her popular blog, “Life with Greyson + Parker,” while hoping there’s as much good in the world as she sees in her two boys.
www.lifewithgreyson.com - A blog changing the world