Join us for our monthly luncheon and annual meeting featuring guest speaker Dina Juve, transformation expert and weight loss specialist, who will share tips on "How to Decrease the Stress & Enjoy the Holiday Season."
The election of our 2018 Board of Directors will also take place during the annual meeting. Members will receive an electronic or paper ballot to cast their vote in the weeks prior to the meeting. We encourage all members to vote and attend this significant annual event!
Lunch is optional and we encourage you to bring a guest. Non-members welcome!
Menu: Beef Stroganoff, Harvest Salad, Dinner Rolls, Assorted Cakes, Tea/Coffee/Water.
2018 Board of Directors Nominees:
- Fotini Alfieris, Fresno State Donor Relations
- Nicki Cerniglia, California Autism Center
- Stephanie Chapa, Wiebe Hinton Hambalek, LLP
- Daisy Cordero
- Danielle Evans, Marriott International
- Cathy Ferguson, Girls Scouts of Central CA South
- Jayne Guyer, Connect Realty
- Carin Hodge, Noble Credit Union
- Rachel Ocampo, Uplift Family Services
- Jo Souza, Realty Concepts
- Jennifer Speck, Blooming Belle Marketing
- Pam Wheelen, Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Sarah Williams, LegalShield
SPEAKER BIO: DINA JUVE
- 16 Years Experience in Fitness and Nutrition
- Transformation Expert & Weight Loss Specialist
- Deepak Chopra University Graduate, Perfect Health Ayurvedic Lifestyle Certified
- Women’s Health Magazine Cover girl and featured fitness expert
- Owner of Dina Juve.com – Online Wellness, Fitness, Nutrition Platform
- Owner of Underneath the Fat - Emotional Eating Tools
- Co-Owner of FitnessSocial Studio (FS)
- Creator and designer of Healthy Weight Loss Menus and Online Nutrition Plans: Lean Out Cleanse, Slim Down, Summer Body and Fat Blast Weight Loss Program & Healthy Eating Guidelines by Dina Juve
- Creator of Real FAST Food Cooking Class at Whole Foods Market
- Creator of Patio Café Menu “Dina's Picks” for Weight Loss
- Women’s Workshops Host (hundreds in attendance annually)
- Barre Instructor
- StrongFirst Certified Kettlebell Instructor
- Kettlebell Institute Certified & Assistant Instructor
- Former Russian Kettlebell Certified (RKC) & Assistant Instructor
- Movement Code Certified
- NASM Personal Training Certified
- Z-Health Mobility
Dina Juve is a Transformation Expert and Weight Loss Specialist with a strong belief that your physical health is a reflection of your soul. She's helped thousands of individuals all over the world to define and achieve the body, mindset, and life that they truly want.
As a Certified Deepak Chopra Perfect Health Teacher, the foundation of Dina's practices build your spiritual, emotional and mental strength, which is just as important as your physical strength. In the last 21 years of her life, after overcoming several medical diagnoses and losing 80 lbs – and keeping it off! – Dina has made it her mission to set an example of the significance of living a healthy lifestyle, preventing injuries, training safely and sharing her expertise with the world.
As a mother, wife and entrepreneur, Dina understands busy lifestyles and the importance of meditation, exercise, balanced nutrition and fostering meaningful connections with others. This daily regime is what helps her understand where her clients are coming from, and how best to meet their needs. Dina works daily one-on-one with clients, many that she's trained with for over 15 years, to help them connect with their body through movement, mobility and strength. She states, "It has been such a privilege to witness the trans-formative power of my methods. It is my passion to help foster healing, rejuvenation and personal empowerment in the lives of others."
Now, having been in the fitness and wellness industry for nearly two decades, being a Founder and Co-Owner of Fitness Social Studio and the creator of Underneath the Fat TM, Dina has garnered international exposure for her health and wellness brand and methods. She was featured on the cover of Women’s Health Magazine, selected as a Top 5 Fitness Trainer in the nation, and was recognized in the Women’s Health Magazine as an Action Hero: Women Creating Change In Our World. She has also worked with dozens of high-profile clients and celebrities around the world.
These opportunities have given Dina the ability to train with some of the top physicians, instructors and trainers globally. She has selected the best workout methods and tools to provide her clients with specially tailored programs proven to achieve fast results.
Join the millions affected by Dina's methods in getting healthier, stronger and even more empowered!